This is the most perfect summary of the German language I’ve ever seen
Hetalia Actor AU part 3:
- Prussia’s actor is that one guy who always makes lame puns, both off and on set. (Also, Germania is played by a different guy but Ludwig likes to steal the wig sometimes)
- Switzerland’s actor cannot draw at all, so in the scene where Switzerland demonstrates a safety lesson to Liechtenstein, he has an art double - who happens to be Armin’s actor from Attack on Titan. (credits to my friend)
- Iceland’s actor has one of the best voices. The cast, particularly the other Nordics’ actors, loved watching him record his character song.
- Liechtenstein’s actor has a huge crush on Latvia’s actor (they’re about the same age in real life). The rest of the cast knows but Raivis is still oblivious, despite the flowers and messages Lili leaves in his dressing room everyday.
- Spain’s actor will do pretty much anything to keep his fans happy, including disobeying direct orders.
Bonus - ActorAU!German trio:
If Shingeki no Kyojin had the same documentary format as The Office or Parks, Eren would be that gifable character that everyone just loves on tumblr because he’s just so pissed like all the time, especially at Annie. Like everything she says annoys him.
Please tell me there are more posts like this.
Right now, 500 light years away from Earth, there’s a planet that looks a lot like our own. It is bathed in dim orangeish light, which at high noon is only as bright as the golden hour before sunset back home.
NASA scientists are calling the planet Kepler-186f, and it’s unlike anything they’ve found. The big news: Kepler-186f is the closest relative to the Earth that researchers have discovered.
It’s the first Earth-sized planet in the habitable zone of another star—the sweet spot between too-hot Mercury-like planets and too-cold Neptunes— and it is likely to give scientists their first real opportunity to seek life elsewhere in the universe. “It’s no longer in the realm of science fiction,” said Elisa Quintana, a researcher at the SETI Institute.
But if there is indeed life on Kepler-186f, it may not look like what we have here. Given the redder wavelengths of light on the planet, vegetation there would sprout in hues of yellow and orange instead of green.
Read more. [Image: NASA Ames/SETI Institute/JPL-Caltech]
like how much more obvious does this need to be made for people to get it?
this isnt even an exaggeration
like at all
Took a few photos of how my Eeveelution Buttons came out just incase anyone was curious! I just added them to my store as well so people could see. They look so much better in person though haha, so I’m pretty excited for those who have placed orders already to see for themselves!
I still have a good amount available, you can buy them here!
i guess this falls under racebending…idk anything about LOZ i just wanted to draw egyptian queen zelda tbh
“The Writer” is a clockwork automaton created in the 1770s by the Swiss-born famous watchmaker Pierre Jaquet-Droz. The mechanism, designed to write words and sentences of up to 40 characters, still works perfectly after almost 240 years, baffling everyone with its complexity.
Watch a video of the automata here. If you dare.
when a natural disaster happens to a country and people draw fanart of that hetalia character in pain